09 10

Monday, January 24, 2011

Name that movie

How good are you at quoting movie lines? In our family, we speak 'movie speak'. If someone says something in our house it is usually answered by a movie line. For instance: while eating dinner one night Mom said, "We should see how long we can go without saying a movie line". This is where someone pipes up, "Not that it shouldn't be done, it can't be done" Quote from 'National Treasure'. 

Just leave a comment telling what movie you think these lines are from.

1.'One click, is to be answered by two clicks. ' 

2. 'NO tea! NO tea!'

3. 'A family trait I presume.'

4. 'You've got to be joking!'

5.'Lint. But don't tell them.'

6. 'I hope you're being careful of the drafts my dear.'

7. 'Well it must have been dark last night, because this is it!'

8. ' I must seek adventure! and roller coasters.'

9. 'I see you back there!'

10. 'Hold until relieved... hold until relieved...'

4 comments:

  1. #1 "The Longest Day"

    I'm I right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Christi you got it right! 'The Longest Day' is one of my favorite movies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd guess, but that wouldn't be fair since I was there while you typed it. Not to mention, you haven't seen a single movie that I haven't. -wink-

    ReplyDelete