09 10

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Decided

Aaron's middle name has been officially decided :) It's tempting to make y'all guess, but I'm waaaay too nice for that. This is where you nod your head and say, "Yes Emily, you're too nice for that."
Thank you.

After bouncing around Tate, Tyler, Gage, Cole, and a few others, we've decided on Thomas.

Aaron Thomas Menne. It's got a nice ring to it if I do say so myself. :)

At the moment I'm sitting in the hospital watching 'Volcano Chasers', and blogging. Not exactly the most exciting show, but the Coast Guard show wasn't on tonight. :(   

Well, its 10:00 so I should probably get ready for bed now, but I'll definitely be posting more pictures soon, since Aaron's coming home tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. You're nice??? Surprise, surprise. I wouldn't have guessed.... hehe. *evil grin*

    Aaron Thomas Menne? No, no, try Automatic Teller Machine. hehe.

    ~that guy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this "that guy" who pressed the lullabye button that announces a birth, thinking it was the bell for the nurses?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You failed to mention it was your father who first suggested Aaron Thomas...

    ReplyDelete