09 10

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

My Friend Frank.

Or was it Fred? Sorry Hannah, I can't remember. ;)    (Sorry guys, inside joke).


Actually, this is my lovely friend Hannah, whose senior pictures I had the honor of taking. :)
Since this was my first "real" senior I was kind of nervous about the whole ordeal, but Hannah was super duper easy to work with. Beforehand I actually Googled, "how to make seniors feel comfortable for photo sessions."
So professional. ;)

Not only did I get to spend the day with Hannah, I got a total body workout in too! Moving the grand piano, (it hasn't been moved really in years, so we had to get it out of the indentations in the carpet. That was loads of fun), climbing on stacked chairs, (the joys of being short!), standing on banister/railing things, squats, stair climbs... you name.  But it was fun. :)

We started at the Church, and then headed to 3rd. street, despite the freezing weather. It was SO COLD! It took me two whole days to finally warm up, and I was wearing a coat! I guess Hannah's tougher than me.

So, ladies and gentlemen, I give you, the beautiful Hannah. :)























Sorry this post is so late in coming. I actually took these in the beginning of January!

I guess you could blame it all on my dad... he just had to have surgery on his spinal cord didn't he? Kind of goofed our lives up for a bit.... ;)

Anyway, hopefully I'll have a post up soon of pictures from what's been going on around here. :)

4 comments:

  1. Those are great pictures Emily. I especially love the close ups of Hannah's face! You're pictures are getting so perfessional, and stylish. Keep up the great photos:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Em, these pictures are wonderful! Such talent! I especially like the b/w photo of Hannah taken across the piano. They are all so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Frank. You got it right the first time. ;) Thanks again, Emily! I had a lot of fun with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ones on the brick steps are REALLY pretty! The violin is such a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete