09 10

Thursday, November 18, 2010

I hear crickets...

Please excuse my silence of late. I have been rather busy working on  Christmas presents. Can you believe that there is only around 40 days until Christmas!!  I have been doing a lot of sewing, and I'm currently working on a scarfs and Christmas cards to send to Operation gratitude (you can check out their site at www.opgratitude.com)


Also, I have a new toy (evil chuckle)...



Well actually, it isn't quite mine, I'm just 'borrowing' it from my dad :)  Or, as I told him, It's mine when I'm using it, so I've been busy trying to figure out how to work it. I feel so professional when I use it!!!

1 comment:

  1. Pics of your work for operation gratitude would be awesome!! Would love to see your work! =)

    Love to you all!
    Aunt M, Uncle R, and Juliana

    ReplyDelete