09 10

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Hee-Hee

That's Cait's nickname :) I don't quite remember how that one came about, but that's what we all call her. It gets some pretty funny looks when we're out and about. :)

I wanted to practice my manual skills so I made her model for me. Unfortunately that meant I had to model for her. I'll save those for another post. ;)

Funny thing about me is I love to photograph people, but I do.not.like.posing. Half the time I have no idea what to do with their arms and legs. Practice makes perfect right? And I have to practice with her now since she won't be around  much longer. 

That makes it sound like I'm about to poison her or something. o_O
Let me clarify...
She is going to MO in December for an internship for an unknown period of time, so I'm going to have no model for a while. :(
There. That's better.

Heh. Poison her. Would I do a thing like that?

Here are a couple of the ones I got. I swear she's harder than the toddlers. She wiggles and squirms and wiggles and squirms and wiggles and squirms. Did I mention she wiggles? Then she makes funny faces. -_-
Yeah, it was tough.
......





I had fun playing around with some more dramatic lighting. Needs work, but I've been enjoying it.


4 comments:

  1. Wow! Those are great photos Emily! You should try using me as a model someday, I'm sure I would be much harder to capture than Katie:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be a lot of fun Elanee! I don't think you'd be harder. trust me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome photography! Caity looks beautiful as usual! ;) And for some reason she is reminding me of Catnis from the Hunger Games movie... A resemblance maybe??! Next time you should take a photo-shoot of her with a bow and arrow. I think it'll have a epic outcome! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops. Correction. KATNIS, not Catnis. :P lol!

    ReplyDelete