09 10

Monday, October 31, 2016

Well hello......

What's this?????? Emily is......alive????
Yep. And going strong too. Haha.

I actually got locked out of my account, and just spent the last hour tracking to hack in. As you can see, I managed. Not because of my genius computer skills though, as I just kept clicking stuff randomly and managed to bypass the email verification since I used a fake email address when I created this blog years ago. I wish I could say I know how to hack into computers....

My main goal of this post is to say that a few weeks ago I started a new blog that is specifically for fitness stuff and for me to share race re-caps and what not. I've been feeling kind of burnt out with photography, so have only done bits here and there. My best friend left me to go to England for 9 months, and I told her I'd try to post here and there for her. 
Before I forget, here is a link to my new blog:


Leave a comment for me on there if you check it out!

Also on my mind is wedding stuff. My sister got engaged 9 whole months ago, and we are now down to 6 days before the wedding. If you get engaged do yourself a favor and don't do more than a 5 month long engagement! Really, all that's necessary for a wedding is a bride, groom, friends, family, food, pastor, maybe some games or something, and I know I want a pretty dress.
Skip all the centerpieces, signs, and extra fluff to preserve your sanity.
But that's just my humble opinion....Lol. As long as you get married in the end, not much else matters. Haha.

I have a few photography sessions to share with you but I'll post those over the next bit. Our family starts descending upon our humble abode tomorrow, so I'll be pretty busy. I'm not sure what we'll do with ourselves after said wedding..... Yesterday we finished making over 200 big cookies, boxes for them, the tablecloths are getting ironed one by one, (each one takes close to an hour to iron. Grrr....), so after this we might just sit around and stare at each other. Lol.

Anywho, this post doesn't really have any rhyme or reason especially since my brain is a little frazzled right now..,.. Until next time then!

No comments:

Post a Comment