09 10

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Ellie {Senior Photos}

This session was from quite a while ago, I just never shared it. 
Ellie came to me after she saw Casey's senior photos that I did and scheduled a shoot with me. :)

I will say, this one definitely stretched as a photographer, and I had to step outside my comfort zone a bit. She and her mom wanted to do a downtown Portland shoot, with more of the "model" look.
Those that know me know that I'm not the model type. Haha. But it was a good experience for me, and I had fun trying new things!

Her Grandma gave her this car, so they wanted to incorporate it into some of her photos.






A police officer on the street literally unlocked this museum building thing for us, let us go inside by ourselves and came back when we were done to lock up. Either there's nothing valuable in there, or we just looked really trust worthy...










2 comments:

  1. Hello Emily. I am a Pastor from Mumbai, India. I am glad to stop by your profile on the blogger and the blog post and know that you are JESUS CHRIST follower. Those are beautiful pictures of your blog post. I am blessed and feel privileged and honored to get connected with you through your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I love getting connected with the people of God around the globe to be encouraged, strengthened and praying for one another. I have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 37 yrs in this great city of Mumbai a city with a great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest ofpoor live. We reachout to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the brokenhearted. We also encourage young and the audlts from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We woujld love to have you come to Mumhai to work wtih us during your vacation time. i AM SURE YOU will have a life changing experience. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you, your family and friends and also wishing you a blessed and a joyous christmas season and a bright, prosperous and a Christ centered coming NEW YEAR 2017.

    ReplyDelete