09 10

Monday, October 28, 2013

Yvonne & Dallas {Rehearsal + Wedding photos}

Last Saturday I had the privilege of being the second shooter for a friend's gorgeous wedding!!!! 
God was so good, and gave us beautiful weather for her and her husband's special day. 

I thoroughly enjoyed myself, (as usual), and had a great time dancing, taking pictures, and making new friends. Although I can't believe I forgot to get some pie. :(


Here are a few of the pictures I took. I'm still weeding through the rest of the six hundred pictures I took. ;)

The Rehearsal

 The setup was soooo beautiful!  I was able to spend the night at a friend's house the day before the wedding, so I got to help decorate. :)




There were a few rounds of tears from the flower girl, but it all worked out in the end. :)




The Wedding Day














































And they lived happily ever after...

Congrats Yvonne & Dallas!!!

4 comments:

  1. That is soo funny...I've been following you for awhile now and when I saw this I was like "Oh I know these people" My older sister lived with two other girls in Dallas driveway. Small world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!!! That is funny Christina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning pictures of this wedding! I love their outdoor theme with bale pews and the cowboy theme of the groom and his groomsmen. Fav moments you captured in pictures are the look of love btwn the bride and groom walking down the aisle in the rehearsal, the multi tasking hair trio with the bride texting, the b&w of the back of the brides dress with the veil blowing in the wind (thou the color in her dress is beautiful and such a pleasant change from plain white), the close up of the hand holding, the groom helping the ring bearer with his tie and the groomsmen on the fence. You always capture such great moments!

    ReplyDelete